Ways To Give
- Monetary Donations
- Events & Sponsorship
- Capital Campaigns
- Planned Giving
- Community Giving
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Thrift Store
- Wish List
Gratitude House is able to restore hope to the lives of many women and children thanks to the support of our generous donors.
Volunteers play an integral role in helping Gratitude House and the woman, infants and families that come to us for help. We welcome your support and participation; and, we look forward to welcoming you into the Gratitude House family.
Ways you can get involved:
- Sort and organize donations at our Thrift Store, open Tuesday – Friday from 10am – 4pm.
- Babysitters – Monday through Fridays from 9am to Noon and 1pm to 4pm. Volunteer babysitters must be 18 years or older. Federal Level 2 background screening and drug testing are required for those volunteers who are interested in participating.
- Become a sober support to a client. This includes helping with transportation needs to medical and legal appointments. Two years of continuous sobriety is preferred for those in recovery.
- Offer a one-time or recurring life skills workshop for our clients. Past topics have included budgeting, interviewing techniques, how to dress for success, crafts, meditation, etc. Please come to us with an idea.
- Become a member of our Board of Directors or sit on one of our many committees. Areas include development, marketing, finance, fundraising, programs & supportive services.
- Participate in a Gratitude House fundraising event.
At Gratitude House, because of the work we do and the population with whom we work, we require that specific criteria be met by our volunteers. All volunteers who work directly with our clients must have a Level 2 Federal Background check.
For those interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application and then fax to 561-832-4087 or email us at