Gratitude House is able to restore hope to the lives of many women and children thanks to the support of our generous donors.
It is our goal at Gratitude House to make the admissions process as quick and stress free as possible. We know how important it is for those women that have made a decision to get clean & sober to get into treatment in a timely manner. All clients must have a clinical assessment to determine the appropriateness of treatment and the recommended level of care.
A financial assessment is required to determine payment for services and eligibility for available funding. Anyone that applies for funding CANNOT participate in other local, state or federal programs that provide the same services. Medicaid is accepted for Day and Outpatient services only.
Assessments are scheduled Monday through Fridays from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
For appointments, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at 561.833.6826, ext. 315.
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Syphilis test
- TPQY/SEQY Social Security form or tax return from the past year
- Drivers License or valid Photo ID
- MUST have proof of Palm Beach County resident to apply for funding
- Residential clients - If receiving Food Stamps bring EBT card
- Proof of pregnancy
- Medical records of infant and mother
- Birth certificate
Hibiscus Haven Requirements
- Proof of HIV Status
- On-site pre-psychiatric evaluation
- List of all current medications
- 30 day supply of prescriptions/medications